Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Worst Week Ever.

So this whole week has consisted of me going to school and sleeping. I've been so sick and i just don't have any energy. I hardly eat because everything sounds disgusting. In the meantime, my cat has been staring at my wolf wallpaper for hours. Like she's just waiting for one of them to move so she can have a reason to attack them instead of jumping against the wall and looking like an idiot. I don't know what to do with this girl, but I love her and I don't judge...Anyways, I'm off to Arizona this weekend for my last impact trip :( I'm going to make this the best last weekend. I'll record it to go on my DVD for my senior year since I just realized I don't have any real footage of it. Well I'm off to get ready for my last band concert of my high school career. Adios.

1 comment:

  1. Missy, you dont realize it, but you have already begun your journey.. YOU are the one that introduced Natali to Jesus. Thank you for showing her the light that I was unable to show her

    ReplyDelete