Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cliche Title.

Yes, I did steal this from a movie, but when I was thinking of a name, I figured this might be the best way to describe what I hope my blog to be like. I've always thought of starting a blog, but never really had the motivation. But suddenly, I feel like I want to talk about what's going on in my life and share it with whoever wants to to read it. This will probably be the best way to really express myself now that I'm starting my life on my own. I want to tell people my stories and experiences, and I want to come back to this twenty years from now and be able to remember what my life was like. I guess this is more for me than everyone else, but hopefully people do like this and that my life would have some sort of effect on them. This is my walk to remember.

1 comment: